Wedding Ceremony & Reception Rentals
DNC is proud to open the grounds for weddings. Whether it is a summer affair in the prairie, or a large fall wedding along the Shiawassee River, at DNC you can have the beautiful outdoor wedding of your dreams.
There are several locations throughout the property that lend themselves to different style weddings. Come out, take a look, and imagine the possibilities!
Whether your guest list is 6 or 300, we can help you have the wedding of your dreams.
For questions, call the office at 989.723.3365
Rental Rates & Terms for Ceremony Only
- Rates are for the day, ending no later than dusk (includes rehearsal time prior to the event and changing space)
< 100 guests = $150
100 - 150 guests = $225
> 150 guests = $325
- All rentals require a signed contract, a non-refundable 20% down payment and a refundable $500 damage deposit to hold your reservation on the calendar
- Full payment is due 30 days in advance
- Set up and tear down is the renter's responsibility. Your time to set up and tear down is part of your rental period
- A very limited number of tables (6) and chairs (20) are available and are included as part of the facility rental
- Rental, delivery, and the clean up of tables, chairs, tents, etc is the responsibility of the renters.
- Many sites on the property to choose from - once selected you just need approval from the Executive Director.
Please fill out and return the Wedding Ceremony Rental Agreement and submit with your deposit and down payment.
Rates & Terms for Ceremony and Reception
- Rental rates:
<100 guests = $400
100 - 150 guests = $650
> 150 guests = $950
- All rentals require a non-refundable 20% down payment and a refundable $400 damage deposit.
- Receptions that extend beyond 10:00pm will be billed $100 for each additional hour. The grounds must be vacated by midnight.
- Receptions require $1,000,000 worth of liability insurance to be carried by the renter—listing DeVries Nature Conservancy as co-insured.
- Receptions require rental toilets to be hired by the renters. The nature center restrooms should be used for the wedding party only. Rental should equal 1 toilet for every 50 guests.
- Set up and tear down is the renter’s responsibility. Your time to set up and tear down is part of the rental period. A very limited number of tables are chairs are available and are included as part of the facility rental.
Please fill out and return the Wedding Ceremony & Reception Rental Agreement and submit with your deposit and down payment.